Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, my name najlaa Fathy. just call me lala:) I am 17 years old. I would be good if the person is good with me:) I'm a normal teenager ^ ^ I am me:) add me on facebook: Fathy lala:)EDRIEY mine :) i love my edriey ong very very much :) no one can replace him . ilove edriey :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cry cry and cry :'( im sick of this!

Why? Why this happen? i can do macam yang u buat. if you boleh buat, i lagi boleh buat.tapi i taknak. i syg u b :'( i takleh buat itu semua. hm, I dah terima u balik la k :) nvm, i maafkan u dah. hm, mcm mana lah u boleh terpikir nak buat tu semua ? dah tiga hari berturut2 i nanges just because of u. stupid ryte? >< haha.
nvm, i cah hadapi all this. muah!
I forgive u okayyy (:



WITHLOVE,
LALA :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment