Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, my name najlaa Fathy. just call me lala:) I am 17 years old. I would be good if the person is good with me:) I'm a normal teenager ^ ^ I am me:) add me on facebook: Fathy lala:)EDRIEY mine :) i love my edriey ong very very much :) no one can replace him . ilove edriey :)

Friday, August 19, 2011

I also want to marry my edriey ! (:

aww sayang, i already baca ur blog. thanks. so sweet ! <3 muah ! u noe wat ? yeah,i also nak tu  . marry you ! :)  i nak anak with u, nak sleep with u and macam2 lagi. (: And syg, i also promise you that will loveyou for my entire life (: haha. baby, u also the best thing happy in my life and u also keep accompany me, solve my problems and our problems . I also cant wait the day when me and you become queen and king one night.! even kita dah macam2 benda lalui, gaduh la apa la, tengking sana, tengking sini, i still loveyou ! >< haha. awww




P/S : Pray for us. God, please kekalkan our relationship.


Withlove,
LalaEdriey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment