Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, my name najlaa Fathy. just call me lala:) I am 17 years old. I would be good if the person is good with me:) I'm a normal teenager ^ ^ I am me:) add me on facebook: Fathy lala:)EDRIEY mine :) i love my edriey ong very very much :) no one can replace him . ilove edriey :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

hm :')

im not go for taraweh today and now aku dengar lagu fav aku lah , LMFAO- party Rock Anthem . yeah , i like this song . im boreddd , urghh , edriey is merajuk dengan me. pujuk him ? cannot . i also merajuk wif him .  , pergh , what should i do ? study ? puih , not now , later la -,- im tired act , edriey , please text me laaaa >< aww , i wont text u becauseeee i also merajuk wif u laaa , >< grrr , im just online la , im sure edriey akan text me , haha , now dia pergi taraweh la , *alolo . haha , :) 









with love,

LALAFATHY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment