Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, my name najlaa Fathy. just call me lala:) I am 17 years old. I would be good if the person is good with me:) I'm a normal teenager ^ ^ I am me:) add me on facebook: Fathy lala:)EDRIEY mine :) i love my edriey ong very very much :) no one can replace him . ilove edriey :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

loveyou baby :)

sayang , malam nanti pukul 12 tepat kita 8 months oh :) u noe wat , I do not believe that we are already together for 8 months . macam mimpi u noe . HAHA .  macam-macam kita dah lalui bersama . :) i dun want to lose you :) sayang , i wish we could be together forever :) i will always pray that we can be together forever no matter what happens . <3 i just want ti thank you sebab yea , u dapat tahan dengan perngai yang macam budak-budak nie even sometimes u pun ada juga marah2 semua . :) but u noe wat ? i anggap itu adalah sebagai gurauan . HAHA . 




i alwyas pray that we can be together forever sayang :) 


LOVEYOU <3


LalaEdriey ,,,,,



No comments:

Post a Comment