Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, my name najlaa Fathy. just call me lala:) I am 17 years old. I would be good if the person is good with me:) I'm a normal teenager ^ ^ I am me:) add me on facebook: Fathy lala:)EDRIEY mine :) i love my edriey ong very very much :) no one can replace him . ilove edriey :)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

i try okayy :)

sayang , you noe wat ? before this , i takde mood , i keep marah u ryte ?  but ,start from today , i taknak mrh u . i akan try to control my mood and taknak marah u dah :') HAHA . yeah , i admit , sumtimes , u pun  marah i ryte ? tapi bila i buat perangai :') haha . tadi masa dalam kereta , i cakap , i akan taknak marah u dah and control my mood semua :) okayy ? sebab , for me , u terlalu baik tahu ? :) takmaw mrh2 dah :P hope u pun tak kan mrh . HAHA . tapi u mrh bile time i pun mrh kan ? HAHA . sayang , tengs buat i selalu senyum . :) awww , iloveyou la okai . <3








i try demi u tahu :)
ILOVEYOU EDRIEY ONG...

No comments:

Post a Comment