Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, my name najlaa Fathy. just call me lala:) I am 17 years old. I would be good if the person is good with me:) I'm a normal teenager ^ ^ I am me:) add me on facebook: Fathy lala:)EDRIEY mine :) i love my edriey ong very very much :) no one can replace him . ilove edriey :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

baby , i cant stand looking those pictures :(

why la this happen ? memang la benda dah lamee , tapi tertengok balik gambar tu balik , taktau ahh , pic tu mcm rapat gilee :( aww , n tah laaa , i dont noe how to said :( im really2 sad act , only god noe what i feel ryte now , hurmm , but its okay ,  i already fprgive him , yeahh :') im okayy , i think laaa -,- haha , dahhh la , past is past:)










baby , memang i tak dapat lupa gambar tu , but its okay , like i said , past is past, i already forgive youuu <3
iloveyouu:)

P/S : hope you tak buat dahhh (:

No comments:

Post a Comment