Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, my name najlaa Fathy. just call me lala:) I am 17 years old. I would be good if the person is good with me:) I'm a normal teenager ^ ^ I am me:) add me on facebook: Fathy lala:)EDRIEY mine :) i love my edriey ong very very much :) no one can replace him . ilove edriey :)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

my dear :)

sayang , u penah ckp dekat i kan , yg our relationship has no end ryte ? yeah , i hope so sayang ,:)
and , u ckp , i is the best thing ever happen in my life :)
act sayang , u also r the best thing happen in my life . <33
i loveyou damn much baby ,
yeah , memang before this i penah fallen inlove ?
love ke ? act tak , i merana dgn diorg semua ,
diorang jahat . diorg kejam , player ! argh .-,-

u berbeza sayang , u baik :) memahami i n memang sayangkan i , i dapat rasekan :)
yeah , same wif me . i sayang you gile sangatsangat :))
thank to god sebab jumpekan i dengan u :)
yeahh <33


lalasayangedriey :))


b and baby <33

No comments:

Post a Comment